Since the start of our first DTS in 2015, we have had the privilege of running 10 schools with around 100 students from 16 nations. And we believe that many more schools will follow.
In six month they experience God in so many ways and get transformed, healed and set free through His loving grace.
A huge part of the DTS is the live-learn environment our students are placed in. Sharing life together shapes character and cultivates values – it sets a foundation for their future.
That’s were we are immensly thankful for the house that God has provided for us. Here we are able to create a safe place where our students can grow by trying out new things. They get to know Jesus in whole new ways, connecting with fellow students as well as our staff team. They can put new lessons into practice and also have times of rest here.
We want to invite you to partner with us by investing directly into our student rooms, the place where this transformation happens.
Right now we are managing five rooms. The basic rent of each room is around 360€.
At the moment most of the profit from our schools are going towards managing and renting the house. By adopting a room you can help us reach our longterm goal of having our rooms fully funded by 2023 so that we can:
- make the school prices more affordable for the students
- offer scholarships to students from nations that face greater economic challenges
- make necessary renovations to our rooms
- reinvest the profit from our schools into the next schools
- balance the vacancy when there is no school running and the short-term rental has a low occupancy rate.
- be more flexible when it comes to hosting guest.
- save hours of administration.
How about starting with an investment of 20€/month in one of our rooms?
Below you can see how far our fundraising has progressed for each room. Furthermore, we want to stay in contact with you, informing you about what goals we were able to realize.